Friday, December 16, 2011

King for a Day

On November 7, a group of us in CIEE (a group of my closest friends) and our resident assistant and program director went to a drama cafe! It's where you can dress up in costumes from historical dramas and they take pictures of you. Hehe, it was a pretty fun time. We got nice big coffees and smoothies while we looked through all of the pictures of our options. None of the guys in our program went, so someone needed to be the man. It ended up being me. :D Time to be King Kojong!


Rockin' the costume. 

There can only be one queen. Watch your back. 


Proposal?

Yikes. 

Here are some pictures that the photographer took of us.

 The photographer was confused at why I wasn't smiling. I told him I thought I was supposed to look serious! 

Our resident director Suzanne and I. 

The group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment